Did you know that the babies who learned more words by 18 months of age also had greater vocabularies at age 3?
Did you know at birth, most of your baby’s neurons are already in place and before the age of 3, the brain is already developed to about 80% of its adult capacity?
Dr. Robert Titzer an American Professor and Infant Learning Expert taught his own children to read using the multi-sensory approach that he developed. He is the founder of the Infant Learning Company, a brand that provides early learning products for infants. According to Dr Robert Titzer, “there is this window of opportunity for learning a language and the earlier the better.”
To shed light on early childhood development and to break the myths in the minds of parents ‘Your Baby Can’ is coming up with a live webinar on “The First 1000 Days of Child Development” featuring Dr Titzer on 24th December 2017, 11:30 AM
Key Takeaways from the Webinar:
- Introduction to the Early Childhood Development
- Importance of ‘The First 1000 Days of Child Development’
- How we can nurture the first 1000 days of development in child
- The Road Map Ahead for Parents in Early Childhood Development
Who Should Attend?
- All the parents should attend the webinar.
- Parents having a child of 0 to 3 Years old should definitely attend the webinar.
- Those who are having interest in child development process should join.
- Those who are studying or researching about ‘Infant Learning’ or ‘Early Childhood Development’ should attend the webinar.
Why Should You Attend?
- If you want to know how your baby’s first 1000 days are important to you as a parent you should attend the webinar.
- Get insights from the subject expert like Dr Robert Titzer on the topic.
- Choose the best for your child because the first 1000 days will decide the later life of your kid.
How to Join the Webinar?
The registration for the webinar is open to all and is free! All you need to do is fill up the form to register – https://goo.gl/forms/tJAHwHhrFXG3TwtB3
To get more updates on this and many such events, like our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/YourBabyCanIN/
We look forward to hosting you for the webinar.
Have a nice day!